MANAGEMENT. DESIGN (ENGINEERING & ARCHITECTURE)
Natlen is a multi disciplinary company founded specifically to address the diverse needs of our clients throughout Africa. In order to meet these diverse needs, a number of specialized companies has joined forces under one umbrella Natlen. Under the name of Natlen we are able not only to provide our clients with a high quality service of a specialized nature, but to also give a complete range of services including planning and design, project management, procurement, quality monitoring and control and construction.
Each of the specialized companies comprising Natlen consists of a number of highly qualified and experienced individuals. These individuals have a unique combination of backgrounds in infrastructure development and practical implementation experience in their fields of expertise. This unique combination enables us to implement the best available technology in a practical sense in a developing environment.
Natlen encompasses the following fields of expertise:
The following companies form part of Natlen:
Natlen Consultants the original company operating mainly in Angola and specializing in procurement, logistical support and infrastructure projects.
• Tshepega Engineering a consulting engineering company specializing in the design and rehabilitation of road and airport pavement infrastructures, project management of civil infrastructure projects, and quality monitoring and control during construction.
• Hospitec architects an architectural design company specializing in medical and infrastructure rehabilitation design as well as medical equipment planning and procurement .
• Meyker construction a civil engineering construction company that specializes in project management, telecommunication transmission line infrastructure, road and bridge construction.
• Ener Africa an electrical design and construction company that specializes in the design and construction of electrical power systems associated with any infrastructure project.
All of the above companies and their principals have vast experience and have been involved in major infrastructure projects throughout Africa, including:
West Africa, eg Ghana,
• East Africa, eg Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania,
• Southern Africa, eg Angola, Zambia, Malawi, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho.
Our mission is to address the needs of our clients through the employment of our expertise in the development planning and design, improvement, construction and rehabilitation of the living environment of communities throughout the African continent.
Natlen provides a full range of services to its clients, starting at the needs assessment phase, through the project identification and justification phases, to the design of the project, its implementation through procurement and construction, project management, maintenance, operation and management.
We strive to execute our projects in such a way as to contribute towards capacity building in the communities where we operate. Employment creation and the transfer of knowledge and skills to local communities are part of our main objectives in our Involvement in projects. We have a tradition of assisting our clients at management level and providing support to enhance their institutional capacity through training.